Recent content by DaytonRickster

  1. D

    October '26 Articles, Tweets, etc. thread

    Looked like lots of fun. Was that an 8 foot hoop?
  2. D

    2028 Recruiting Thread

    Must get prospect.
  3. D

    Steve Jones says it's fixable

    Did anyone ask Jack Ham?
  4. D

    PSU vs USC.

    He's not a true Freshman.
  5. D

    What now? I have a few possible changes. Humor me.

    Coaches have decided on one change I expected: Center position. I thought the replacement would be Rulli but it is Ikakoula. I also think Brahmer, who is TE blocking liability should be tried at WR replacing Ekildsen. Not saying Brahmer is a Charlie Becker (IU) clone but he'd present a...
  6. D

    PSU vs USC.

    He is the NW QB coach.
  7. D

    PSU vs USC.

    And he never changed up his defense to slow down the NW run game until late in the game when there was no way PSU could pull it out. So should we expect no adjustments against USC?
  8. D

    PSU vs USC.

    Second game in a row where the offensive play caller for the opposition is fully aware of how Danton Lynn's defense operates. -Chip Kelly was with Lynn @ UCLA -Lincoln Riley (USC) had Lynn as DC last year Might be looking at another blowout, this time in front of home crowd.
  9. D

    Rocco Becht is playing injured.

    I suggested that change but one poster reminded me Manske had open heart surgery in March. I know he was medically cleared but perhaps the staff is leary of playing him given the nature of his surgery prior to Spring practice. Now all the more reason that HCMC has to bid for a QB for 2027.
  10. D

    What now? I have a few possible changes. Humor me.

    Understand your perspective and appreciate your reply. I really don't see them as drastic changes. Sometimes a little change is needed to reignite purpose.
  11. D

    Don’t Panic

    In a much less competitive manner.
  12. D

    What now? I have a few possible changes. Humor me.

    Yes, you are right, his health is more important than football. So give Barry an opportunity.
  13. D

    What now? I have a few possible changes. Humor me.

    --Play Manske now. Becht is done - too many issues that aren't going to be corrected. Staff has to find out if he is capable of playing in the B1G --Consider moving Brahmer outside replacing Eskildsen @ WR. Eskildsen benched and maybe can find a place on Special Teams --Rulli to starting...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida