Recent content by DaytonaHawk

  1. D

    Heck

    Yes, because he is 50.
  2. D

    Hanks health

    “Hanks played fine until today. I guess it took one week to forget some of the throws he made at Michigan.” I was wearing the Hawkeye glasses all week. But let’s be serious, Hank almost had like 3 interceptions last week. Hank is safe for the 2 yard check down. Heck is looking down field. I...
  3. D

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    Did anyone else see him laughing on the sidelines after throwing the interception? I think Hank is probably a good person, but he is not the competitor I want in that position.
  4. D

    Hanks health

    If Heck doesn’t start, he needs 2 drives of hurry up as a surprise.( I personally think Hank is overrated).
  5. D

    Where does Iowa get ranked at the end of the year?

    Let's reflect. Indiana & Oregon beat our Hawkeyes by a combined 7 points. Indiana & Oregon beat Alabama and Texas Tech by a combined 58 points! Yada, yada, yada. Hawks around #5 Shut up, you asked the question. Don’t let the answer upset you.
  6. D

    The Hawks Would Be Crazy Not to Snatch Up a Portal QB

    I think we would be crazy to not snatch up a new HawkLaw.
  7. D

    1st in MVC=9th in B1G

    You are number 🖕in my book.
  8. D

    Mark Gronowski

    It least your mommy and daddy gave you self esteem, they missed the boat teaching you class or timing. Cheers Little Man!!
  9. D

    Mark Gronowski

    I think the same thing about people that try and put down a great Hawkeye. I bet you wish you could just make it to average.
  10. D

    Women’s Basketball School

    Doctor, I concur that BBBB is indeed an idiot.
  11. D

    Women’s Basketball School

    Then get over to the ladies basketball forums, your crying is mucking up the testosterone over here.
  12. D

    I’m Sick Of Our Commitment To Mediocrity

    He probably just stays here to watch you cry.
  13. D

    I’m Sick Of Our Commitment To Mediocrity

    Keep dreaming Peter Pan. It is going to be rough when reality of no Kirk and no NIL money hits us. Move over Purdue.
  14. D

    I’m Sick Of Our Commitment To Mediocrity

    Yes, shouldn’t you be out chasing girls? I would but, my wife won’t let me. Also my mechanical knees makes my chances less than a two conversion.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act