Recent content by DawgTown Blues

  1. D

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    WTH is McElroy on this game?
  2. D

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Opening day of turkey season this year, I pulled up to several blue lights on Hwy 17 near the entrance to my farm. Thought it was a license check. Nope. Car sitting in the middle of the road covered in a sheet. There had been a murder in the middle of the highway right at my farm. Going in the...
  3. D

    Alabama cheat?? You have no idea.

    I just don’t think the SEC likes DeBoer. I don’t think the officiating BSery will be there like it used to be.
  4. D

    Seen in a hs game last night.

    In the Pearl v Germantown game last night, Pearl punted to the GT 4. Receiver signals fair catch, but muffed the punt and Pearl recovered. But wait, the ref blew his whistle during the scrum, so they replayed the down and the punt went for a touchback.
  5. D

    Is it cheating?

    She was seen submitting her application for the FBI this morning.
  6. D

    Somebody’s Jealous

    https://apnews.com/article/sydney-sweeney-ad-novig-02491031050ed505840b8bda8ac2fdb3?utm_source=app&utm_medium=iOS_share&utm_campaign=copy_link
  7. D

    Ineos Grenedier

    Was on Nantucket a couple of months ago and saw them everywhere. Fell in love with them and the price is not bad considering what you’re getting. The drawback for me was that the closest dealer is north of Atlanta, and that seems like a vehicle I’d want the dealership working on.
  8. D

    The anti-Ai thread. Deer hunting

    This will be my first year with mine. I think the selling point for me was the ability to travel and hunt anywhere. I want to eventually get into Kansas or Iowa public land.
  9. D

    Band Uniforms

    Most local high schools have actually gone away from the wool uniforms for more dorked up versions of morph suits.
  10. D

    Band Uniforms

    You’re actually making my argument for me. Thank you.
  11. D

    Band Uniforms

    Not sure how you became All-Conference on SPS without knowing the disdain this board has for our band not wearing uniforms in the early season games. As a matter of fact, just last week, it was included in the thread about the biggest complaints after the weekend. And I’m aware the Iowa band...
  12. D

    Band Uniforms

    I’m not sure if this is sarcasm, but in case it isn’t, would you prefer the result in the article? I’m pretty sure we pride ourselves on taking care of people, but maybe I’m mistaken.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released