Recent content by DawgsGoneWild

  1. DawgsGoneWild

    Tunes for Beating Off (week)

    beat off all you want!
  2. DawgsGoneWild

    Fer or agin???…..

    The got dang Germans ain’t got nothin to do with it
  3. DawgsGoneWild

    Fer or agin???…..

    I’m 100 for public hangings. On the courthouse steps. For the world to see. Here is what will happen if you 17 up. Make these thugs watch that 17er squirm. Maybe these idiots will act civil again
  4. DawgsGoneWild

    So many guest "personalities" last weekend

    Mid. At best. Look at those elbows. 🤮 ****
  5. DawgsGoneWild

    Change of topic! Anyone go to Hardy last nite?

    Is this your submission of the week for “can you fix her”? She looks prettty fixed up to me! Not really big on the red head freckle gals, but I’ll let this one slide
  6. DawgsGoneWild

    Having been present at the game myself, what was said on the television....

    Or how awesome they were compared to us. How much better their QB was than ours, how they don’t hold, but we do. How ever penalty against them was wrong, but right against us. He’s garbage when it’s bama playing. He can’t be neutral. I’ll give Dick Cross credit, he does a good job with it...
  7. DawgsGoneWild

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Easy answer Smitty’s Super Service Station in Sandy Hook.
  8. DawgsGoneWild

    Yet aGain, Mississippi is 50th

    Was in Rhode Island in May for a week. Nicest people I’ve been around as a group in quite a while. Would move there for sure
  9. DawgsGoneWild

    We are the most penalized team in the SEC

    I’m impressed with only 1 delay of game to be honest
  10. DawgsGoneWild

    Delete

    Delete
  11. DawgsGoneWild

    Calling it now….

    Reaching a bit but I’d sure take him
  12. DawgsGoneWild

    SEC Injury Reports

    Who the 17 cares who old Mississippi has injured? I hope they all 17ing hurt. Bunch of Pu$$ies
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters