Best starting scenario is an explosive play for a TD, Bama 3&Out, Fluff runs downhill leading to another explosive TD, Bama QB (now rattled and trying to do too much) throws a pick 6...
Fwiw, I didn't believe when "We Believe" was a thing. This is totally different. Could definitely still lose but we also definitely have a punchers chance.
Normally, I wouldn't have hope to start with, but this time feels different. I've watched so much film this week, and our guys execution has been damn near perfect in the first two games, while USCe's has been far from it.
I'm sorry to say that he just badly misplayed a ball hit to center and gave away a few extra bases. Other than that though, he's been awesome as a Pirate... Batting right at .300 on the season.
It was obviously because Davis was beginning to labor (and over 30 pitches) and they also want him available for at least another game. It was left on left and Burns had given up almost no HR this year, so the move made good logical sense... Just didn't work out