Recent content by Dawgofwrath

  1. D

    Brandon Walker

    Jay Hughes. Matthew Wells and I cannot remember the third players name. I do remember they were departing seniors. They referred to Bumphis as “ Dan’s favorite” and generally had a good time talking about life in Mullen’s program.
  2. D

    Brandon Walker

    The Slant was a great show. This particular podcast was outstanding.
  3. D

    Mullen vs. Kiffin...who would you hire?

    Mullen. If I am an AD and my job depends on the hire, Mullen is the best bet. Dan has proven he’ll stay with one program more than 2-3 years. The program he built at State during his tenure is impressive. Overall, if the emotion is taken out of the decision, Dan’s resume is better than Lane’s.
  4. D

    It begins in Florida.. and right on time

    The New York media and Mullen. I just don’t see that relationship turning out well for Dan.
  5. D

    Germantown vs Collierville?

    Yes, I would recommend East Memphis also.
  6. D

    What’s Your Favorite MSU Xmas Gift You Received?

    Kinda Mississippi State. Will Clark’s 1984 Olympic cleats. . Still had red mud caked between the spikes. Mom and Dad won an auction at a Mississippi State Alumni event In New Orleans. Lost them in Katrina.i
  7. D

    OT- Podcasts for road trip?

    The original Serial podcast. If you have not heard the story it’s based, it’s fascinating.
  8. D

    Thunder and lightning

    I know it’s a “Slant” thing, but could T&L include a random shout out to Chad’s mom. That always made me laugh.
  9. D

    Student enrollment

    Back in the 90s, State emphasized on campus and off campus recruiting. Glad to hear that has not changed.
  10. D

    Summer Baseball Assignments

    Foscue, Allen, Plumlee and Zane Stephens are with the Amsterdam Mohawks in the Perfect Game Collegiate Leage this summer.
  11. D

    OT: Best Book

    “I am pilgrim” is excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed “Day of the Jackal” also.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade