So let me get this straight. I am hearing from a few people that the old guard(Stan's buddies)....
You honestly think RR would want anything from Stan's. Anything RR has said about wanting to contact Stan's is just what ur expected to say when the coach "retires" but especially when hes been...
So let me get this straight. I am hearing from a few people that the old guard(Stan's buddies)....
I really doubt its true because if Cunningham was involved you would diffinetly not hear a word about til after the fact. I know that forsure. The story maybe that Cunningham is getting calls...
Well I think that "thought about leaving 2 1/2 months ago" was intended to make us not bash RR over this. The Hood family is very careful with their wording. Stans woulda set Hood down in his office and told him how he was gonna be the man and that this was his team and how Big Sid is gone...
He obliviously waited around to see who the new coach would be. He must not have felt that RR was the coach that was gonna take him to the level he wanted to be at. So his 1year plan turned into a 2year plan. He will only continue to become a stronger person and better player after 3years of...
All goes back to Stricklin taking a gamble with this High risk high reward coaching hire. First hand was recruit Hood to stay. and we lost, hope the 2nd hand whatever it is, is a win. With all the smack Rick Ray is talking about his intense coaching style: Wendell Lewis will quit before...
I was really board and checked out the LSU message board on who they want as their next coach and its hilarious. Names include:
Tim Floyd
Bruce Pearl
Scott Drew
Buzz Williams
Johnny Jones
Capel and Collins from Duke
I was checking the university of northern colorado website and they took down the profile of Gordon. I'd have to say sure seems like he will be coming to state.
http://uncbears.com/sports/mbkb/mtt/hill_b.j.00.html
I went a lil over board with my Gray comment, I didnt mean he didnt have potential to be very good, he does and he can. I just meant in comparrison to Hood he was no big deal because Hood is a very big deal. I hope this move was to sway Hood, I remember hearing Gray post on twitter saying RR you...
Rodney Hood was a 5 star recruit and number 5 ranked at SF in the nation. He is most important. Brooks has known Rodney's dad for 15years. This Gray guy is a 3 star and not ranked nationally, Gray isnt that big of deal.