Recent content by dawgman63

  1. dawgman63

    I saw where you said your wife is working the ER. Miller County? If so I'm sure we know some of...

    I saw where you said your wife is working the ER. Miller County? If so I'm sure we know some of the same people. Good friend and his wife work at Miller County.
  2. dawgman63

    Ticket still available?

    Ticket still available?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: What's next for 5-star WR Easton Royal; Georgia, Texas A&M, SMU pull ahead for blue-chippers; predictions for Arizona, Houston, LSU, TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'