Recent content by Dawghouse

  1. D

    Impeach his ***

    it might be my pirated stream that got hijacked by some AI nonsense. Either way I'm missing the game searching for a new stream.
  2. D

    Impeach his ***

    Trump has Trump broke into my broadcast announcing some BS America first crypto coin
  3. D

    Impeach his ***

    17 is wrong with him during the game.
  4. D

    SPS Magazine 2026 Week 5

    Theres always at least one headline that sends me searching for the source. Maybe one day the mag will be able to imbed links to each post.
  5. D

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    I would mostly agree with this but I think it brings up a few other discussions. 1. Being part of an execution team kind of opens you up to this type of trauma, especially lethal injections. Whether it goes flawlessly or is botched it's traumatic for all involved. Taking a life has...
  6. D

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    It actually should be a traumatizing event and should be more public. The whole reason for execution is based in trauma. Don't do this or you are next. Western society is so polite we decided it should be hidden and peaceful and be 30 years after the fact so no one who has emotions about the...
  7. D

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    "this is burning, is this normal." @Lucifer Morningstar , you're on the clock, answer the lady.
  8. D

    Mickelson checked into rehab…..

    sex or "other"? I hear Hattiesburg has a great one.
  9. D

    Those of you that like to proffer a wager

    I didn't do it this year because I was just too busy but the last few years I loaded up with $100 of my money and usually a couple hindred free bet bonuses at the beginning of football season. I did like $5 bets and a few $2 parlays each week (mostly college but occasionally nfl). I'd bet on...
  10. D

    Somebody has to know. What is this celebration? Meaning? Origin?

    I don't know but someone got a PF in one of the games Saturday for doing the exact same thing after catching a TD. I thought maybe he did it in the CB face and it was taunting but the announcers said it was for simulating shooting. I'm too old to care what it means. Most of the time when I...
  11. D

    Defensive rankings so far

    Take away the garbage scores we allowed while in run out the clock mode and it'd be top 50. I think 50 is probably about where we'll end up. Arnett is a huge improvement but our DL is thin and suspect. Secondary actually looks good but no one is guarding for 10 seconds with no QB pressure. Our...
  12. D

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    Didn't Simmons play at noxubee? He'd be the first one on my call list.
  13. D

    Entergy Bill - did anyone's electric bill jump a lot this month?

    Are these live in clinics? Do they have 3,6,9 month plans? How much? PS- this thread is cracking me up at how the board is aging. One day you're clicking on select the slut, next thing you know you are discussing your wife's hot flashes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"