Recent content by Dawgfan61

  1. D

    Kamario interview with Brandon Walker

    Me too. He was funny when covering State only and he's a fan. As a survivor of years of the Clarion Ledger (back when newspapers were the main source of news) continually shitting on MSU and fellating Ole Miss at every turn, it is nice to have a friend of the program on a national stage. I am...
  2. D

    O’Charley’s closing

    The Chili's in Madison is pretty awful!! Poor service implies they have service to begin with.
  3. D

    The "worstest" "bad beat" you've had in sports betting...

    I call BS or You forgot the sarcastericks. No way in hell someone bets $300 on a 15 team parlay unless you have money to burn, in which case you wouldn't be worried about a 15 team parlay to begin with.
  4. D

    OT: Whiskey Myers and the Black Crowes

    I agree. Chris Robinson sounded great live. This was a fantastic show. If you are a Crowes fan they are a must see live band.
  5. D

    Reflection Time: Who was at the Georgia Dome when the tornado hit?

    I was there sitting in metal bleachers. So mad at the time that Ben Hansborough could not play defense on Mykal Riley. Obviously very relieved now that Mykal Riley made the 3. He saved a ton of lives that night. God doesn't make mistakes.
  6. D

    WBC

    It is most certainly not treasonous. Dear lord, they were passed over for team USA. Now they are playing for another country because someone else wanted them and they weren't given the chance to play for us. I don't blame them, and if I was them I would want to beat DeRosa and team USA's ***...
  7. D

    Has WWIII begun?

    I'll be damned something, I actually agree with you on. I would also add since we are not in Afghanistan, 17 it let Pakistan wipe out the Afghan taliban and if they don't 17 it.
  8. D

    The most famous person you’ve ever met….

    Ryan Leaf Dana Brooke (WWE Wrestling)
  9. D

    Landman Finale!!

    GLFR since you don't watch, you don't have to comment. (Right, haha). I thought this season was super slow and lacking, but it seems like it was just a brilliant buildup to the last 2 episodes of this season. The season finale was tense and action packed, and a big payoff was given. Of...
  10. D

    Landman ....

    Three's Company, Brady Bunch, Leave it to Beaver, Gilligan's Island and several other shows were not advanced in their writing and character development either, still doesn't mean they weren't enjoyable and had a place in several people's entertainment. But please be an "enlightened liberal"...
  11. D

    OT: Lipitor

    6 years no side effects for me.
  12. D

    I have 2 tickets I just bought Tuesday need to sell...

    I have 2 tickets for Texas/MSU this saturday, I just bought Tuesday through the ticket office on an aisle in Section 2 for sale. Please dm if interested. I paid $121 each. Will take less make me an offer, through dm.
  13. D

    Bill Belichick buyout may be happening.

    He was really good as a regular on the Manning Cast on MNF last year. He would be great in Media.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: "It will be soon" — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes