Recent content by davtay

  1. davtay

    Great win but qb has to improve

    Yeah, just think how good Peyton Manning would have been if he had run more.
  2. davtay

    That was a Catch... Ruling was BULLSHIZZLE

    Probably the same bunch that added the mystery tenths of a second in the Michigan screw job earlier in the year.
  3. davtay

    NC State 31 Louisville 28

    No Warrior, I was agreeing with you and emphasizing how terrible that they are to lose that many games in THAT conference.
  4. davtay

    Anyone got footage of the BBALL scrimmage tonight?

    Believe me, we know. 😉
  5. davtay

    NC State 31 Louisville 28

    Lol, In THAT conference.
  6. davtay

    Anyone got footage of the BBALL scrimmage tonight?

    Like I said...trolling. Every thread he starts.
  7. davtay

    Kentucky Football Uniform Concepts

    Yeah, the prompt and attempt is admirable. Where you deserve the lobotomy is you saw the result and chose to post it.
  8. davtay

    Heck of a win

    You are fooling no one.
  9. davtay

    Kentucky Football Uniform Concepts

    Please God, No.
  10. davtay

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    I guess I just grow weary of how people will put a caveat on just about any victory anymore if it will further their agenda post. Both football and basketball there is always someone downplaying a win. Everybody was pumped about the A&M win, now there are those who want to say that A&M isn't...
  11. davtay

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    No, you were downplaying UK's victory over Florida last year because they "didn't have a coach". Why downplay it at all? At least that is how I took it, could be me, if so, apology.
  12. davtay

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    Evidently UK didn't either, according to some. He was let go also. So don't downplay the Cat's victories. I never understand "UK fans" downplaying any victories, but here lately on this board it happens a lot, in both BB and FB. I think it is done to support certain agendas, or to troll, but a...
  13. davtay

    SIAP: The Power K is Coming BacK!

    I'm indifferent on the Power K. It will be good to see for certain games, I guess. But I absolutely hate the chrome helmets. Hate. Chrome can go the way of the checkerboards.
  14. davtay

    FB: Auburn Staff member arrested Theft Trade secrets

    Beats. Bears. Battlestar Gallactica.
  15. davtay

    State of the Program

    I think that this is very reasonable and all that most of us labeled as "Popettes" and pumpers are saying. But there is a group that will accept nothing but fire him immediately or you are placed in the "Popette" group. There is no reasonable discourse with them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision