Recent content by Davisfox

  1. D

    What's y'all new starting line up

    Duval Allen Trent Bagley Carter Bolden plays heavy minutes (25+ a game). Delaurier, Tucker, and O'Connell play anywhere from 5-15 minutes a game, dependent of foul trouble and injuries.
  2. D

    Tre Jones twitter

    I believe I saw the video as well, but from the few seconds that I witnessed it did not look like Tre. I am not positive but it did look like Minnesota commit Jarvis Thomas. I could be wrong though.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias