Recent content by david5n

  1. D

    John Cohen

    Anagnost I know few care about women's soccer at State, but Tom Anagnost is going to prove to be a great hire for the university. Best finish in 16 years.
  2. D

    USM responses to last nights games

    Any school that can claim Jimmy Buffett as an alumni is alright with me. Good luck next year.
  3. D

    NCAA Question for the Pack

    Lebron did the same exact thing for OSU. Non-issue. http://www.espn.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12148392/lebron-james-beats-dre-headphones-gift-ohio-state-buckeyes-not-ncaa-violation 16.1.4.3 Special Achievement Awards. Awards may be provided each year to individual...
  4. D

    Schafer to Florida

    There have been some Volunteer alumni that admire what Schaefer has built in Starkville. I don't think that would be a stretch.
  5. D

    Why is Paul jones retweeting a DE

    I believe he is the class of 2018 commit
  6. D

    See that Devante Kincade

    I forgot which QBs under Freeze are currently playing in the NFL?
  7. D

    Prayer for Father Burke Masters Dad

    For all Bulldogs that are inclined to lift people up in prayer please say a prayer for Father Burke Master's dad Tod who has just been diagnosed with cancer. I found out through a Father Burke's daily devotional that I subscribe to. Father Burke has made it easy for those of us who are Catholic...
  8. D

    Bud Foster

    Back the Brinks truck up to Bud Foster's back door. Consistently has defenses in top 20 in defense. Sound fundamentals. Play with great effort.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida