Recent content by daveclodi

  1. D

    Changes need to be made!!

    Being part of a public school system, I rarely post or get into this private vs public stuff but come on HHS...just because I live down here doesn't mean I don't travel up your way every holiday. Now, if I remember my brother in law right, its a over 30 mile round trip from his house to Herscher...
  2. D

    So let's see if I have this right....

    Rumor is that Providence and BMac might be playing week 2 as neither have games. Stumbling block is where at as Bmac would only have 3 home dates this fall if the game is played at Kaffer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida