Recent content by Davae9

  1. D

    All of the Calipari stubborn things that won't exist with Pope

    “I didn’t watch any tape on Wisconsin, I thought we would win”
  2. D

    SEC is awful

    Texas A&M has a 14 pt lead at half time, we’ll see if it holds up!
  3. D

    Tucker: Robic came to Oakland and taught them dribble drive

    I heard that Robic took on an administrative role with UK when his daughter was sick with cancer and later passed away. He eventually left UK all together. Maybe it was a combination of family and work stress that made him leave
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade