Recent content by DarkSide576

  1. DarkSide576

    Purple/West Lot Parking For Sale

    The parking pass has been sold for the season. Thank you all for inquiring.
  2. DarkSide576

    Purple/West Lot Parking For Sale

    I was asked to post this by a friend. If you have any interest, please DM me and I will put the two parties together: “Wildcat season ticket holder here, who lives out of town. Bought both game tickets and parking in “purple” (West) lot thinking I’d be able to use both most of the time this...
  3. DarkSide576

    Game Haiku— PSU (Wednesday early edition)

    Snow Lions are prey On a proud opening day Go Cats, Win The Game!
  4. DarkSide576

    Sold Out

    NeRF (New Ryan Field) is sold out for Friday night’s opener vs the Nittany Snow Lions
  5. DarkSide576

    0:02 > 0:01

    Basic math and basic decency wins. I cannot believe I am happy to see Iowa win any game.
  6. DarkSide576

    Game Haiku___ Indy

    Rain on the Scarecrow To Create and Innovate Why not our Wildcats?
  7. DarkSide576

    2026 Season Prediction Thread

    Why not us? No respect. Earn it. Grind. Put in the work and trust your brothers and the wins will come. GO CATS!!!
  8. DarkSide576

    Happy Fourth!

  9. DarkSide576

    WLAX NCAA Tourney Thread

    The CU goalie and defense were outstanding; they should hold their heads up high. Great gutty win for our Cats!
  10. DarkSide576

    Jayden Reid to Memphis

    I have always wanted to try Owensboro lamb bbq.
  11. DarkSide576

    So Finally a BIG National Champ in Basketball

    Cadeau-UNC, Gayle-Ohio State, Mara-UCLA, Johnson-Illinois, Lendeborg-UAB. Great achievement but it is still a new world. I was hoping it would have been Purdue cutting down the nets for the B1G.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'