Recent content by DarinGarfield

  1. D

    Hemingford

    Well written post by CoeJollins. This was not anything other then informing people of some of the very eye opening stats that Hemingford has put up. I absolutely am biased in saying this because I used to coach in Hemingford, but I would say that Hemingford has not gotten as much credit as...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters