Recent content by danny13

  1. D

    Dabo’s shirt on Twitter

    I think Kirby Smart is a straight up goof but, I gotta be honest, this **** is getting ridiculous.
  2. D

    Dabo’s shirt on Twitter

    Appreciate that. You do have a valid point about chemistry though. After 16 years in the military , 12 of those being in SOF , chemistry can make or break you .
  3. D

    Dabo’s shirt on Twitter

    I personally thought it was fine. I wasn’t expecting Dr King reincarnated. I believe he mentioned viscous and evil acts and I thought his point on having faith sounded good to me.
  4. D

    Dabo’s shirt on Twitter

    Substantive to whom? You? I’m a 47 year old black dude , he didn’t miss any mark I set.
  5. D

    WTF is going on?

    It’ll definitely get used against him on the recruiting trail. No doubt. But, I personally don’t think we’re gonna bottom out because of it.
  6. D

    WTF is going on?

    . In theory I agree 100%. But in reality, coaches like Dabo,Saban,Meyer and other coaches that high profile kinda do turn into politicians after a while.
  7. D

    WTF is going on?

    Hale and Wolken aka The Two Karens,are probably fully erect right now.
  8. D

    WTF is going on?

    Dabo gonna put a bullet in the walk on program if this **** keeps up.
  9. D

    WTF is going on?

    I do find it interesting that not one somewhat notable player has mentioned anything about any of this stuff.
  10. D

    WTF is going on?

    We all should have known this **** was coming.
  11. D

    Dabo’s shirt on Twitter

    Hale and Wolken are fighting it out to be the biggest Karen on Twitter right now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back