Recent content by danielpierrot

  1. D

    Which section(s) are for Rutgers fans - San Diego

    I got two, of the fifty, tickets from Rutgers. Unfortunately, something came up and I can't go. I'll sell them to a Rutgers fan at cost. Also, after Rutgers wins on Friday, I get the Sunday tickets too. Leave a reply if you are interested.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU is a 'very, very strong contender' for nation's No. 4 running back
  5. 05 On3 Football Graham Mertz breaks down Buster Faulkner's success, says he sees Florida as nation's top team