Recent content by dandeman330

  1. dandeman330

    for oil experts

    I've seen that graphic. Here’s a good article from WSJ. The limit will be how ships can ports handle. https://www.wsj.com/business/energy-oil/u-s-oil-blockade-is-set-to-boost-american-exportsand-prices-at-the-pump-005e1a70
  2. dandeman330

    for oil experts

    https://www.afpm.org/newsroom/blog/how-much-oil-does-united-states-import-and-why
  3. dandeman330

    for oil experts

    Me either. I've followed her since she used to be on Wall Street Week w/Louis Rukeyser in the late 80s early 90s. She's extremely knowledgeable and I'm sure she has plenty of oil/gas experts that she can rely on. Maybe those refineries were built in 70s when we relied more on foreign oil...
  4. dandeman330

    for oil experts

    Because if I'm a company that's producing oil in the US and someone offers me more money for that oil then I'm going to sell it to them. It's a closer to a free market. Now shipping laws effect somewhat. It's one of the reasons gas in California is higher. They aren't allowed to get Gulf Oil...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending