Recent content by DancingRabbit

  1. D

    OT: Grass Seed

    Pine needles. ** Actually, I think St. Augustine has grown under pines OK at one of my houses. Wasn't dense shade.
  2. D

    Is Nick Gibson full go yet?

    Read somewhere that he would play. No details.
  3. D

    Ok, here is what improvement might look like tomorrow...in SEC road games

    Penalties get 2 bullets, but we are 2nd best in the conference. Auburn is last.
  4. D

    Uniform Choices Matter...

    It took me a minute. I could draw a better chair.
  5. D

    Heads up. Dish & Sling just dropped Fox, FS1, FS2 and the B10 Network.

    It's been in the news but the channels dropped off my Sling guide yesterday.
  6. D

    Heads up. Dish & Sling just dropped Fox, FS1, FS2 and the B10 Network.

    Thanks, but I tried something similar w/o success. It's not officially supported, yet. See the linked site - coming later this year. It's been like that since June, I think. I'm a Prime member, only have $40 invested in 2 Firesticks. I think I want to sell them and move to the Roku platform...
  7. D

    Heads up. Dish & Sling just dropped Fox, FS1, FS2 and the B10 Network.

    Looks like I need to throw away my Firesticks and switch to Youtube TV. https://sports.yahoo.com/dish-drops-fox-networks-in-dispute-meaning-customers-may-miss-nfl-and-college-football-games-183314032.html
  8. D

    Would you play Stevens if healthy this weekend?

    If Shrader is good he won't be here 5 years. If he's not good, Joe won't be here 5 years.
  9. D

    Would you play Stevens if healthy this weekend?

    Agree. Last week I said a 90% TS should start. After KY I say a 100% TS should start.
  10. D

    Nebraska is 3-1 with...

    I figure the blue chips are behind this pay for play thing. When it comes to straight cash homie, we can't hang.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending