Recent content by DAMAN14

  1. D

    Week 1 SAC6 thoughts

    Most schools don’t show anything during a jamboree. The O and D will be vanilla. The only thing you can see is how the look getting off the bus..
  2. D

    Week 1 SAC6 thoughts

  3. D

    Purnell Swett @ The Back Yard

    But is 2>1 when the 1 was head -to-head against you? Just asking for a friend.
  4. D

    Week 1 Game needed for St. Pauls High

  5. D

    Week 1 game needed for St. Pauls High

  6. D

    Week 1 Game Needed for St. Pauls High

  7. D

    Week 1 Game Needed for St. Pauls High

  8. D

    St. Pauls High School Assistant Football/PE Teaching position

    I apologize to anyone who may have sent an email they did not go through. I made a mistake on the email addresses. I have updated the email addresses from the previous post.
  9. D

    St. Pauls High Assistant Football/PE Teaching Position

    I apologize to anyone who may have sent an email they did not go through. I made a mistake on the email addresses. I have updated the email addresses from the previous post.
  10. D

    St. Pauls High Assistant Football/PE Teaching position

    I apologize to anyone who may have sent an email they did not go through. I made a mistake on the email addresses. I have updated the email addresses from the previous post.
  11. D

    St. Pauls High Assistant Coach/PE Teaching available

    I apologize to anyone who may have sent an email they did not go through. I made a mistake on the email addresses. I have updated the email addresses from the previous post.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act