Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
Recent content by Dalions81
Members
Dalions81
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
D
Weekend Jukebox, bye week edition/Dave Ball tribute
Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore (Official Music Video)
Dalions81
Post #51
Oct 25, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
OT Online support chat
I was on a support chat for YouTube. I asked a question and the female agent said, "I'll be right back." I didn't know my typing had the effect.
Dalions81
Thread
Oct 20, 2025
Replies: 0
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
Official PSU - UCLA '25 Game thread
I know no one will stop going to games but maybe just stay silent.
Dalions81
Post #1,019
Oct 4, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
Official PSU - UCLA '25 Game thread
They will still cash their checks including the soft NIL players.
Dalions81
Post #980
Oct 4, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
Official PSU - Oregon '25 Game thread
Do we ever throw a slant pass?
Dalions81
Post #425
Sep 27, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
OT: I’m not loving the “All-Conference” designations under our user names in the threads.
Since I don't post much, I wanted to see my designation.
Dalions81
Post #39
Aug 31, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
BOT Elections are now Live!
I only voted for Barry. I don't trust anyone approved by this board.
Dalions81
Post #23
Apr 22, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
AKB: I am in Paris this week... if I get NordVPN can I watch ESPN2 (I have the ESPN+ subscription)?
I used my trend VPN to watch the PSU v ND fb game. I logged into my Direct tv account. I used the eastern area on VPV on computer and hdmi to the tv
Dalions81
Post #11
Apr 10, 2025
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
Beat The Cheatin’ Bastiges Jukebox
The Castaways - Liar Liar (Music Video) - YouTube
Dalions81
Post #37
Nov 10, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
Penn State QB Drew Allar gets emotional during postgame press conference
I guess I'm the only one that thinks crying is soft. He should be pissed at his performance but crying.
Dalions81
Post #2
Oct 21, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
How was everyone's experience with Peacock?
. I watched Ireland win in WC Rugby and then the PSU game and had no issues.
Dalions81
Post #25
Sep 10, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
OT Worst TV Shows.
Herman's head
Dalions81
Post #52
Jul 4, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
OT: Weekend Jukebox - Summer edition
Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday - YouTube
Dalions81
Post #42
Jun 2, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
Mother’s Day Weekend Jukebox
Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show ~ "Sylvia's Mother" - YouTube
Dalions81
Post #40
May 12, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
D
OT: Weekend Jukebox - Week of 4/20 Edition
OUTLAWS Green Grass and High Tides 2007 Live @ Gilford - YouTube
Dalions81
Post #72
Apr 22, 2023
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
02
On3 Football
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
03
On3 Football
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
05
On3 Football
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
Members
Dalions81
Top
Bottom