Recent content by dacred

  1. D

    Football Nebraska High School Football Signees

    Bo Weiseler from Elkhorn South signed with Wayne State I thought?
  2. D

    Surprises thus far in the basketball season

    Ummmm.... Wayne has zero history in girls basketball, how they can be so good in softball and volleyball and so bad in basketball is amazing. I don't know if they have ever made it to state and too lazy to care or look it up.
  3. D

    D1 Playoff Projection

    I was being sarcastic :)
  4. D

    8 man cutoff

    I should not have used the word "you", Wakefield or Wakefield School Board would have been a better term. I just found it strange that the COOP was not mentioned at all in the thread and thought it should be thrown out there. Nothing against you or your program. You were bringing up all the...
  5. D

    8 man cutoff

    Then maybe you should of voted to co-op with Allen and Emerson last year and played C-1. All three schools agreed to colors and a mascot for the co-op and then Wakefield backed out in the 11th hour. You win games, you go to the playoffs. I guess it is a lot easier to win 8 man games with 2...
  6. D

    D1 Playoff Projection

    I think that you missed Wakefield, they are undefeated.... Asking for a friend :cool:😉
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade