Recent content by D4vids0n1987

  1. D

    Chat GPT

    ChatGPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI, one of the leading artificial intelligence research organizations in the world. GPT stands for "Generative Pre-trained Transformer", which is a type of neural network architecture that is trained on massive amounts of text data to generate...
  2. D

    OT: Sports Betting Thread

    I love making picks and following along with the action. I've been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but I'm hoping to turn things around soon. I've been keeping an eye on the best sports picks website, and they've got some great insights and predictions that I've been using to make my...
  3. D

    OT: Junk hauling companies

    last year I faced a similar situation. My wife and I moved into a new house. However, most of our old things were left in another one. Therefore, we had to ask for help from dumpsterrentalslafayette.com . btw, now we are planning to start repairs. What do you think is the best place to start...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters