Recent content by D-Rock71

  1. D

    It’s a Penn State World

    Most remote I’ve ever gotten was on a glacier in Alaska. Was laying on my belly and took a drink outta the melting run off & as I hoped up a couple gave me a “We are!” My daughter who was 5/6 at the time thought it was the coolest thing and thought I was famous because of it.
  2. D

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Brilliant idea! I like it, I always told my people -bring me solutions not complaints!! 😜
  3. D

    Real American Freestyle

    Not a soul will miss you
  4. D

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    If you’ve spoken to McHenry lately you’ll see the unstable young man that has some serious serious inner demons. He needs medication and therapy or it’s gonna be a tragic ending for him or a target that that gets in his head space.
  5. D

    ONO

    Tyler would have to a science muscle to get to 49. Duke seemed worn out with the 57 lb weight class in March & I think talking to Tyler would have to strip muscle for 49-much tougher that excess body fat. PJ seemed to have had enough of 57 post tourney. I think talking to Levi for a year makes...
  6. D

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    You must be related to his arrogant enabling father. 🤣
  7. D

    ONO

    My dad always had me wrestle up after a middle school tournament at Xmas I was over weight the night before. I lost my finals match cause I had NOTHING left at all. He said never again, I’d rather you get your *** kicked then lose cause you can’t give 100%. So I did get a mat burned face several...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: TCU in the lead for prized EDGE target