Recent content by d-1980

  1. D

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    might add Bubba Jenkins to the list
  2. D

    PIAA ‘26-‘27

    Um, Tippin Gymnasium underwent a ~50 million $ renovation completed only about 5 years ago. It's actually a really nice facility.
  3. D

    Facebook Post About Jayden James

    saw on facebook, he just picked up a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. (y)
  4. D

    Stories from Nationals

    lotta homeless in CLE; one morning there were more ppl sleeping on the RTA than riders... :(
  5. D

    OT. BBQ, Smokers and other fun things.

    to each their own, have tried both and I prefer Semolina over cornmeal :)
  6. D

    OT. BBQ, Smokers and other fun things.

    I decided to go with gas (propane) for ease of use. I have had best luck with Semolina flour for keeping dough from sticking to the bamboo pizza peel/launcher. To keep the crust thinner, I use a Solo Stove Pi pizza docker. It cut down on the giant crust bubbles as well. It is definitely a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football LSU at Kentucky Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 Sports Predictions Texas A&M vs. Missouri Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch