Recent content by Cvafootballlc

  1. C

    Congratulations to Job Whalen for becoming Louisa's all-time leading rusher with 5,135 yards

    Having watched him from freshman year to this year was a special treat. Every year he you could tell he must have been a permanent fixture in the weight room. Hopefully he will have the opportunity to play at a top tier school at the next level
  2. C

    I don't wanna be that guy but....

    Yikes! Didn't know this would strike a nerve so damn bad. Again I admitted Salem played better and deserved to win. I forget no one can present their opinion without someone responding like a jackass. Oh well. This thread would really boring if the only thing posted was stats, no opinions. I...
  3. C

    I don't wanna be that guy but....

    Idk if you really can't understand my point or don't want to understand my point... it wasn't a Salem player. It was a louisa player. It was an accident by the ref. No ones saying it was malicious. But accident by the official hurt losing and a really really tough game even tougher. That's the...
  4. C

    I don't wanna be that guy but....

    I have no idea how you compaire a ref running into a receiver and causing a pick 6 to a player fumbling I will never know... one is uncontrollable, the other is. Anyone can understand that
  5. C

    I don't wanna be that guy but....

    Football is not just a numbers game. There is momentum and teams go on runs that defy what numbers say should happen. Had that pick 6 not happened, would Malik have still felt he had to make a big play and throw 3 more picks? Could or play calling been different? Who knows. Admit to yourself...
  6. C

    I don't wanna be that guy but....

    Lmao. So if a pick 6 was scored on your team in the state championship game because the ref was in the way of the receivers route you wouldn't be mildly frustrated? Yeah right.
  7. C

    I don't wanna be that guy but....

    Before you get your panties in a bunch, re read my post lol.... I clearly admitted that Salem played better and deserved to win. The official being in the way lead to a pick 6. You would have to be incompetent to not admit that changes the flow of a game. And holding wise.... there may have been...
  8. C

    Monticello louisa

    48-7. Getting ugly quick
  9. C

    Monticello louisa

    Lions scoring at will. 42-7 still in the second
  10. C

    Monticello louisa

    35- 7 lions second quarter 9 mins till halftime
  11. C

    Monticello louisa

  12. C

    Louisa

  13. C

    Louisa 48 Chancellor 14

    And that was without starting Qb and 4 star linebacker
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment