Recent content by CUTiger81

  1. C

    Fun hypothetical - how much to retire today?

    Roughly the same boat, 36 currently. The way I looked at it is, I'd want it to net out to where I could be at ~$250k/year for the next 20 years, then plan for a subsequent 20-30 years at $100k/year. Anything less than $4MM, I wouldn't even consider. Anything in the $4-6MM range, I'd...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.