Recent content by Curious Steve

  1. Curious Steve

    Donnie Freeman out for the season. Achilles injury

    Rob Wright: you're next son.
  2. Curious Steve

    FB: COMMITMENT WATCH - June 2026

    glad you're doing better, paul.
  3. Curious Steve

    Do we still have an open assistant spot?

    Like OP's mom's butt cheeks.
  4. Curious Steve

    Do we still have an open assistant spot?

    Can I help in the investigation? I could be like the Watson to your Sherlock Holmes. I'd really to help.
  5. Curious Steve

    Do we still have an open assistant spot?

    I want to say it so bad!!!
  6. Curious Steve

    Do we still have an open assistant spot?

    Dude, I don't know what the f you're talking about.
  7. Curious Steve

    Do we still have an open assistant spot?

    No, we hired your mom. And the early word is that she's quite the dirty girl.
  8. Curious Steve

    Do you think some of the team has checked out already?

    My sources say yes. At least 2 players. I'm not telling which ones though. Tee hee.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Eye Catchers: Top Performers from St. John Bosco-JSerra Showdown