Recent content by cubfan1908

  1. C

    Graham

    I wish him well. It seems like the whole athletic department is struggling. I’m not sure what kind of booster club and fan support they have. I know both were really good years ago.
  2. C

    63% of NCHSAA official have considered quitting

    I 100% agree. I did it for years and got tired of dealing with the crap. Most coaches are very good men. Very few ever gave me problems. The fan behavior seemed to get worse every year.
  3. C

    Cummings

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial