Recent content by ctrawick

  1. C

    Opine on Joel Osteen

    I agree, Vito. I worked for Jim Rohn for a few years and I tend to like the bible driven personal development aspect. I like Osteen's message, but dont know that much more about him. I would not send him any cash, but would probably go to see him speak.
  2. C

    Curse of Oak Island

    I think tonight will be very interesting.
  3. C

    Tulsa vs. OKC

  4. C

    Best Halloween costume

    You are "probably right" it has to be someone in a fake airport looking picture, wearing pilot type clothing, carrying pilot type baggage, just trying to fake having some fun on or about a Halloween time frame. I see that crap all the time.. Santa faked one last month. Geez, did you see this...
  5. C

    Best Halloween costume

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window