Recent content by ctoun

  1. C

    Recruiting….

    I do the same with Lucky Charms. Save the marshmallows for last. :ROFLMAO:
  2. C

    US Open entries rolling in - including Lee, Kilty, DeSanto, Buchanan (and more)

    Looks like PK takes 3rd with a MFF by McBryde. Also Singleton over Hamiti for 7th by DQ. Anyone know what the deal is there?
  3. C

    HWC Club Merch

    I heard at a Hawkeye gathering on Saturday that they will be selling them. Hopefully they do!
  4. C

    Natty’s Roll Call

    🙋‍♂️
  5. C

    Article: On Tom Brands' future, possible changes for Iowa wrestling | Leistikow

    Sometimes it isn't about priorities. I have a 3.5-4 hour drive. Taking a Friday afternoon off multiple times in a few months just isn't feasible. Friday afternoons are by far the hardest time to take off due to other co-workers also requesting those days. Add in that my family members also have...
  6. C

    Big 10 Session 3

    Seems more to me like encouraging Kennedy to keep fighting, but I can see how it could be taken the other way from the opposing wrestler.
  7. C

    Big 10 PBP

    Thanks for the pbp. Do you mind switching to the session 2 thread? Let this dumpster fire of a thread die. LOL
  8. C

    It’s time

    I might be wrong, but I don't think that's even CHA's big screen. AI maybe???
  9. C

    All session tickets for 2026 NCAAs?

    I'll be looking for some as well (3-6 depending on who in my group can get work off).
  10. C

    National Duals tickets available

    I have not sold them. Send me a message and I'll get info to get them to you.
  11. C

    IN NEED OF 2 ALL SESSION TIX FOR NATIONAL DUALS

    I have 5 available. If you only need two, that works for me.
  12. C

    Hotel for National Duals

    I still have tickets available. If you're interested, let me know.
  13. C

    National Duals tickets available

    I have six tickets in the Iowa section available. Selling for $100 each (under face value). Section 119, row M, seats 9-14. Buy one or all six, whatever works for you. I will be listing other places later today but wanted to give folks here first dibs. Let me know if interested.
  14. C

    Hotel for National Duals

    If you don't have tickets yet, I might end up having 2-3 extra. Mine are in the Iowa section. Waiting to hear on final plans for two in my group. Let me know if interested and I will find out if they are needing the tickets or not.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set