Recent content by CtLiEgMeSrOsN

  1. C

    OT religious issue

    I believe verses 14 and 19 can be tied together: “14 When Gentiles, who do not possess the law (the Bible) do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves.” I’m not claiming your interpretation is wrong, or mine is right, by any means, but I...
  2. C

    OT religious issue

    #3 and #4 are dependent on whether or not they were introduced to Christianity. African tribes, or any people, who have never been presented the gospel, fall into the scripture below: Romans 2 12 All who have sinned apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who have sinned...
  3. C

    OT religious issue

    Well, I didn’t go to heaven, but I was visited by angels June 28, 2007. No mating took place either, and I assure you, that wasn’t their intent. I was’t a Christian at the time and didn’t know the Bible well, though I knew some of the famous verses. They were about 8 to 9 feet tall and the...
  4. C

    Vaccine good news!

    How much cash did Obama night drop into Iran?
  5. C

    Chance of another mandatory lockdown in SC at 100%???

    Hasn’t the common cold, flu, allergic reactions, automobile accidents, etc hospitalized hundreds of thousands?
  6. C

    Chance of another mandatory lockdown in SC at 100%???

    I run a small business in Kershaw county, and see anywhere from 30-60 customers a day. I’ve had 1, yes just 1, customer who had covid 19. He’s in his 70’s, was in the hospital for 2 weeks, and back to 100%. He said the common flu was harder on him than ‘Rona’ virus, and rolls his eyes at the...
  7. C

    My wife’s aunt just passed away due to covid

    So... you're gonna eat his *** with mustard?
  8. C

    OT: Just saw Black Panther...

    Black panthers... Nevermind, ha
  9. C

    OT: Just saw Black Panther...

    You were mistaken. They aren't native to South Carolina.
  10. C

    Lindsey Graham??

    Drain the swamp
  11. C

    Ohhhhh myyyyy

    Never realized so many on here were liberals ... seems odd to imagine a Clemson man being a liberal. Almost insane, actually. Either way, whatever... back to football.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida