Recent content by ctgarric

  1. C

    Adios Beamer

    Just kick the field goal. So dumb.
  2. C

    Pitt handing the game to VT...

    That looked good, but I guess not. No good camera angle.
  3. C

    I never heard the 15 yard sideline penalty thing or whatever was explained. Can someone please give me the lowdown?

    So... I watched the broadcast of the game over the last 2 nights. The TV crew said the production team was looking at it to see if they could pull it up and then it was never addressed again. Usually, for calls like that, the TV broadcast will show it. That they couldn't find it, I find very...
  4. C

    MsSt holding

    Who said anything about the league trying to protect a ‘darling’? Sensitive much? the argument isn’t even against MsSt, really. If the Zebras are going to let you get way with it, can’t blame them. My commentary is more directed at the state of college football officiating. It’s the worst...
  5. C

    Boy, Beamer is testy

    I'm not saying Sellers doesn't put the work in, I know that he does. But Spurrier would pull a QB or say something about giving someone else a shot because to highly competitive people, the idea of losing your place inspires that little extra bit of effort and focus. That is something he was a...
  6. C

    MsSt holding

    The one long TD with the wheel route out of the backfield that didn't get covered was a bust. The other 2 weren't busts. The Corners were where they were supposed to be. The OPI is what created the separation. Sure there is frequently hand fighting and some contact down field on every play...
  7. C

    MsSt holding

    So, just so I understand, your position is that its typical for a receiver to grab the jersey and push off on most pass plays?
  8. C

    MsSt holding

    This was the second TD:
  9. C

    MsSt holding

    Rewatching it now. Also, on the first State Touchdown, the refs called Def Pass Int when it was clearly Off Int. State receiver clearly extends his arm and pushes off. Corner’s momentum even stutters back away from the receiver. it was obvious to me in real time. And I’m not a trained official.
  10. C

    N. Harbor

    My main issue with Harbor is that he refuses to block. I don't know how you continue to play a receiver with his numbers that also refuses to block. He should be sat until he decides to do half of his job.
  11. C

    Somebody help me out. Why do some OC`s stay in the booth(see the field & plays develop?) but others like Briles are on the sideline.

    In the booth you have the Birds Eye view and it’s easier to see what the defense is doing and spot patterns. In the sideline you have direct access to the players and can coach them mid-game on what you want them to do.
  12. C

    Oh Man, This could get REAL UGLY. Kiffin being Kiffin.

    Anyone else see the Illegal Lane Change Dr Pepper commercial today?
  13. C

    Who was South Carolina supposed to play?

    I disagree. these games are great opportunity to support smaller local programs. It’s a great way for the large programs to give back. Those small schools get huge paydays for those games. Plus, it’s good practice for the team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC names Football Players of the Week after Week 5