Recent content by Cstroke

  1. Cstroke

    Wrestlestat is now a subscription service

    If I choose to self-flagellate it'll be in my own home and I will not be paying for it. Damn I wish I paid better attention in 8th grade english class.
  2. Cstroke

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    Yeah but why do they keep competing for the bottom position?
  3. Cstroke

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    I wish you guys would stop lumping me in with Ron Jeremy and those sorts. Our similarities stop with our looks. TIA Boom
  4. Cstroke

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    I don't think it's the same thing with KD... Was it the same thing with what Young Guns was doing?? They had a love for Iowa and they thought their athletes had a better shot at being great there..
  5. Cstroke

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    I think one would have to be pretty naive to think this isn't happening at more programs than not. If KD was doing anything I'd bet it was more to help his guy become the best he can be. KD is bought in 100% to his athletes.
  6. Cstroke

    Iowa news

    I saw first hand beer cross a friend of mine at an overnight State College trip, His honey bunny did not.
  7. Cstroke

    Iowa news

    Is this yet another Ski slope joke? ⛷️
  8. Cstroke

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I'm looking forward to Barr this season.
  9. Cstroke

    Real American Freestyle

    He had to dig deep for that one...
  10. Cstroke

    Real American Freestyle

    Nolf looking gassed But it may not matter lol
  11. Cstroke

    Real American Freestyle

    They talk funny.
  12. Cstroke

    '26 Waclow Ziolkowski Memorial (8/29-30) thread

    LOL lots of hitting the wall,
  13. Cstroke

    '26 Waclow Ziolkowski Memorial (8/29-30) thread

    Dude looked like John Smith had him cutting from 86kg
  14. Cstroke

    '26 Waclow Ziolkowski Memorial (8/29-30) thread

    I thought the guy tripped until i rewound and saw the foot sweep, pretty slick.
  15. Cstroke

    '26 Waclow Ziolkowski Memorial (8/29-30) thread

    Ok Phewwwww.. graphic must be wrong. Just looked in the bracketing, he is at 74kg. His life would have really sucked to be at 65kg LOL...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game