Recent content by csjones

  1. C

    Joe Tipton: A leader has emerged for Momcilovic

    I do not think they can.
  2. C

    Jerone Morton visit?

    Did he visit?
  3. C

    Jerone Morton visit?

    I have not seen anything, but thought he was scheduled to visit yesterday?
  4. C

    Colorado PF Sebastian Rancik Visiting Today

    You beat me to it. Lol
  5. C

    Stokes and wright visit tomorrow plus 1 more ?

    Don’t forget PG Williams.
  6. C

    BB: 2026-2027 TRANSFER PORTAL

    I’m guessing but he’s more than likely looking to take 2 Pgs from the Portal.
  7. C

    Kentucky & Michigan For Gwath?

    What is the importance of April 7th? TIA
  8. C

    Pope visiting JQ tom

    I believe that was 5 million a year for 5 years and stretched over multiple sports.
  9. C

    Oklahoma State big man Brandon Garrison set to visit Kentucky

    I’m just guessing, but he may be adjusting his offensive schemes for the SEC physical coming his way.
  10. C

    Burks

    Hence I said curious. He may want to stay! Kudos if he does!
  11. C

    Burks

    I would too.
  12. C

    Burks

    I have that feeling as well.
  13. C

    Burks

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage