Recent content by csh

  1. C

    Ford vs Chevy vs Ferrari

    Not that it matters, but that article mentions "should he be granted a waiver" in the context of wrestling another year. I thought he legit still had a year left, i.e. no need for a waiver. Either way, I'm not sure how many portal destinations he'll have after this.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'