Recent content by crwatso

  1. C

    2024 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    Davis has more offensive skillset to me then what he let's himself believe. Which, as we've watched Beau now 4 years feels the same way. Beau wrestles completely different in freestyle. Davis should watch more Mitchell. But hey, what he has done has exceeded everyone's expectations for 125 this...
  2. C

    2024 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    yeah it was after that clip for like 15-20 seconds of pinning it looked
  3. C

    2024 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    any idea why they stopped for review after what easily looked like Mitchell's 2nd takedown?
  4. C

    2024 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    3 times it looked to me. not sure how they don't call that
  5. C

    Senior Nationals (12/15-12/17) tournament thread

    I have looked around but couldn’t find anything, any info on why Kerk, Truax and Kasak didn’t go? Was Especially excited to see Kerk as I thought he would crush 125 here.
  6. C

    PSU's 2023-24 line-up

    I’m curious why anybody thinks that he’s going to take a red shirt at some point? based on what logic seems to me over the last decade the history has been you either redshirt coming out of high school as a true freshman or you don’t redshirt outside of injury. Or of course Olympic redshirt...
  7. C

    2023 US Open Thread

    Beau with an impressive comeback win on Henderson. 11-6
  8. C

    PSU - Rider Dual Thread

    I’ve had flo for 2 years and can say of all the things I ever streamed before this is the first I’ve had or seen problems. This really sucks but again been a fine track record prior.
  9. C

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 1 Thread

    RBY on Mat 4
  10. C

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 1 Thread

    Ayala lost?
  11. C

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 1 Thread

    Absolutely right Greg, between Big Ten's and this there is nothing encouraging that makes that a possibility or rather likely. Just odd, really odd this whole thing. Where was the guy that wrestled Suriano to 2-1 and looked so strong in other duals?
  12. C

    Sunday match vs Indiana, January 9

    Yes on Roku no problem
  13. C

    PSU vs. Arizona State (Collegiate Duals) Match Thread

    Yeah lionvision just drops/freezes. Stinks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss