Recent content by Crunchy Mike

  1. C

    Might Be Germans...Forward Rebels Strike Again

    I've stayed out of this whole thing, if it were up to me we would have pursued this guy: http<span style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" wordlookup="http"></span>://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5006537
  2. C

    Assuming Rory closes it out, and learns how to close out tourneys, how good can he be?

    Assuming Rory closes it out, and learns how to close out tourneys, how good can he be? .
  3. C

    I am really liking our chance of winning the Egg again in Oxford next year.

    Yes Snead used us, then took off when the going got tough. Now I understand Moore is transfering to GCCC. QB for us next season is not looking good. Only player we have that has an SEC snap looked bad in his one game.
  4. C

    I am really liking our chance of winning the Egg again in Oxford next year.

    We have jack squat. <17> Snead for using us and then wipping his unit on the sheets just <17> him!!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia