Recent content by Crucifictorious

  1. Crucifictorious

    Yet aGain, Mississippi is 50th

    I've met some Rhode Islanders who alone could have affected their ranking.
  2. Crucifictorious

    Pablo Pledgscobar

    Those Peaky 17'n Blinders are at it again!
  3. Crucifictorious

    How did you learn how to swim…?

    Grew up down in Destin so was just always in the water. Don't remember how or when. I just always was in the water.
  4. Crucifictorious

    Nate Bargatze coming to the Hump on 10/15

    Jerry Seinfeld HATES Bobcat Goldthwait so much. Here's his reasons why: https://www.instagram.com/reels/DBW1HYtu6K4/
  5. Crucifictorious

    OT: Morgan Freeman

    Well, just as I clicked on this thread I heard his voice from one of the banner ads asking about my health and using attruby. Does that count?
  6. Crucifictorious

    Is it pronounced whut-aburger or watt-aburger?

    According to Hank, its I tell you whut-a- burger
  7. Crucifictorious

    As we all age - I'm curious...

    Large now. Up to a minute ago, medium.
  8. Crucifictorious

    Do troublemakers move to Starkville to not attend MSU

    There was a commercial on a Starkville radio station this morning that was aimed at exactly this. It said: "Enjoy the college town life in Starkville while attending class at EMCC-Mayhew." I know that several gunfire incidents in Starkville over the last few years have involved people from...
  9. Crucifictorious

    The Most Unique Course Offered at Every SEC School

    When I was a student at South Carolina there was a Geography of Carolina BBQ class that was so hard to get in to. Night class with BBQ provided each week. I never got in but a few friends did.
  10. Crucifictorious

    Old man question - how far can you drive without stopping?

    I like to stop at every state line rest stop when I drive from Mississippi to South Carolina. so a 9 hour drive becomes closer to 9:45 in the end, but my bladder and my knees thank me.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  2. 02 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  3. 03 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  4. 04 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime