Recent content by Cross Bones

  1. C

    With the expanded playoffs is it time to use computer seeding?

    Terrible idea. A team would get more seeding credit for playing Lena Winslow than Benet.
  2. C

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 8

    Lockport tends to have big lines as well. LWE is usually better in the skills.
  3. C

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 8

    I could be out of the loop but Im not sure LWE has had an unusual amount of D1 talent even for publics. I think they have had good numbers/depth, bigger than normal (for publics) OL & DL.
  4. C

    What did we learn week 7!?!?!

    Girl from El Paso says to me, "you never had a gondola from Avanti's?" And took me that weekend. The good ol days...
  5. C

    SouthWest Prairie thread 2026 also SouthWest and West Burbs talk

    You know what they say, "throw the records out..."
  6. C

    If the playoffs began on 10/9

    i like this one, keep it like this
  7. C

    SouthWest Prairie thread 2026 also SouthWest and West Burbs talk

    Cant believe it's week 8. As it pertains to the SWP the East appears to be resolved while there is still work to do in the West. East Romeoville (1-6) @ Joliet C (3-4) - It's been tough sledding for the Spartans, but a playoff birth is still on the table should they finish the season with two...
  8. C

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 8

    Interesting. I have to look for some IC games so I can have a better grasp on their game. I wouldn't argue vehemently against the top 5, the bottom 5 I think is open to discussion. I want to see Rochester against H-F, Ive been thinking about that hypothetical game a lot lately.
  9. C

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    Maxpreps has Bolingbrook at #51 right behind Mahomet-Seymour and Richmond-Burton and right above Edwardsville and Calhoun. Maxpreps is awful for publics because enrollment does matter, but seems pretty reasonable for privates.
  10. C

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    I have a way to fix this problem, sure to make even me mad. We take the Maxpreps rankings (since people love them so much) and we take the highest ranked 8 private schools and put them in 8A. The next 8 go into 7A. So on and so forth. Can adjust the number based on the amount that make the...
  11. C

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 8

    Solid week for TOUTT with only 1 L 1. ESL (6-1) - Flyers continue their destruction of conference foes. Their supporters ask if their conference is affecting their algorithm; yes it is, but this isn't the algorithm. 2. Loyola (7-0) - The triple option turned into zero options quickly for Iggy...
  12. C

    What did we learn week 7!?!?!

    11. That Plainfield S submitted its application to join the SPC West.
  13. C

    What is the best offense in the state?

    A Look, whatever you do with your back on mountains is up to you, I wouldnt involve myself in your personal life like that little buddy. Im talking about offenses that score the most points which is their job. If you dont understand that you may be in the wrong place, Skip.
  14. C

    Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7 Final

    That 1st drive and beginning of the 2nd looked promising. I didnt think you could just line up and run triple option against the LA D.
  15. C

    Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7 Final

    I know its early but I dont know if I've seen someone just run over the Ramblers like this.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer: Bob Chesney is 'Coach of the Year candidate' after UCLA 4-0 start