Recent content by Crimby

  1. C

    Kidney update.

    An incredible man once said “Don’t give up, don’t ever give up” and I most certainly hope you heed his words. You are the one typically raising up your Duke family members; it’s just our turn to be there for you. Prayers have been sent and will continue until you win this battle.
  2. C

    Latest info on my kidney situation.

    Long-time board member, but haven’t felt a real need to post until now. I wish you only the best Skysdad; I especially enjoy your posts and although I’ve never met you personally, it seems like I’ve known you and the rest of this squad for years. I will certainly being praying for you and your...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters