Recent content by crestrulz

  1. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    We want them too. Bad.
  2. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

  3. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    This isn't Cleveland County but it sort of is.. Beamer is one of us, no matter if he wants to be or not,,
  4. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

  5. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

  6. crestrulz

    KTC BROADCASTING

    Chip is good. Those other clowns can get bent over. Epsecially Kevin.. I tried watch the second half of the Burns game on the way back...
  7. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    LOL.. Man, you know nothing. We got 2 starters back in our secondary that hadn't played since before Waddington. Ain't nothing weak about it. Maybe SP should hunt a QB that has more than a wet noodle for an arm. Good Lord man it's 2026. Once the fullback was placed under control, you had to...
  8. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    Believe me. They have issues on that side of the ball. They're not big enough for one.
  9. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    You couldn't be more wrong my friend. I'm 6'4" 220 and I'm so bald you can see me think. As much crap as we give each other you might need to check those GC feelings at the door. We're just having fun. One day you'll get to do it back. Maybe..
  10. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

  11. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    Shelby, was missing their best o-lineman and their defensive end moved to Ohio in th middle of the season. Plus around 5 more players and still beat SC. I mention it again because I want to and this is the Cleveland County thread. .
  12. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    You’re on tilt. I know it hurts. But get a hold of yourself.
  13. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    I got to see the 4th quarter of that game on the way back. SC played well. They’re huge. Love #4. Keep plugging at it. SC is the future of GC football. 💯💯
  14. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    He was on it until the second half adjustments. The only reason SP was in the game was because Crest let them stay in it. Miscues and such. They do not want us again in the playoffs. RPI is out. Crest is now #1 Hunt #2 SP #4
  15. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    That’s all you got dude. I know it hurts. But Crest can beat anyone in 5A. If we play to potential. SP can’t. Hope we see you again.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage