Recent content by CreekSnake

  1. C

    "Somebody's Got To Go To Jail For This"

    Nope.In that case a player could never catch a pass falling out bounds with his foot touching in bounds. Math teacher must be a Michigan graduate.
  2. C

    Cignetti speaks out and ....

    LSU had 3 different coaches win National Championships since 2000.No other school can make that claim I believe.They have a “reasonable right to expect a coach can win a NC there.One of a small handful of schools where that holds true.
  3. C

    WNBA is on the clock: French tranny basketball player is ready and waiting

    I think the owner used the F Bomb in attacking the young girls. As an aside I don’t get how using this term has now become OK in the general public.As one with sub teen grandchildren it pains me to hear people using this term in everyday conversation or in public settings where that was not done...
  4. C

    The WNBA is pretty popular around here...

    If you watch any national sports news outlet you find this covered extensively.The WNBA like some other groups trying to have it both ways.Trying to seem like being pro-trans is being pro-woman.I guess in the end it all comes town to what you consider a woman.
  5. C

    Welp, eating some crow re: WNBA this morning

    Wait till they get the trans player from France avg 21 pts 20 rebounds per game in the W. i read where France league declined to give MVP to HER last year because of trans status
  6. C

    WNBA: when the ladies are in charge

    Britney Griner.He/She/They could sing bass for the Oak Ridge Boys.
  7. C

    WNBA: when the ladies are in charge

    I googled how this person Ms. Keaton got her money and it says she is partner to a lady who was one of the Microsoft founders.Didn’t make it on her own.According to her bio Ms Keaton lists humanistic healer and tarot card reader as her occupations.I didn’t make that up.That’s what her bio says.WOW.
  8. C

    OT: PSU net athletic revenue

    My Alma mater ,The Citadel unfortunately is an example of this.The Women’s Soccer,Volleyball,Cross Country and Track teams are competive, though not the top of the Socon,still represent well,but our ladies golf team is a phenomenon unto itself.In almost every event they take place in , the...
  9. C

    I have a retro sweatshirt from the 70's

    Boxers -Ok Tighty Whiteys -nope
  10. C

    If Beamer does take us to the CFP does

    I’m pulling hard for Beamer and Paris as well.It’s a results business and both need to step it up but I do thing both represent the university and our state well.
  11. C

    Race relations in the WNBA

    All of this stuff draws attention to the WNBA.Whether that translates into long term fans remains to be seen.No doubt CC has drawn more eyeball to the telecast but how many have turned into true WNBA fans and how many are Caitlin fans.We won’t know till she is no longer around.
  12. C

    OT: PSU net athletic revenue

    Not sure about the exact wording of Title9 but I do know the reason women’s hoops had more scholarships than men’s was Title 9 and an effort to offset the huge number of football scholarships with no female equivalent.That was my point regarding fencing.Likely more women fencers than men hence...
  13. C

    OT: PSU net athletic revenue

    I think Title IX required something akin to equal scholarships.So to offset football you see more women’s sports than men’s and in the past women’s teams had more schollies than same men’s sport to equal out numbersWomen’s fencing likely had more participants thanks men’s fencing.Same with...
  14. C

    College patch sponsorship: ND says “hold my beer.”

    I think BYU is a bigger brand with a pretty affluent fan base.The LDS folks are very loyal and are generous with their giving as well.Not sure if it’s widespread enough to be a top tier brand,but certainly more so than Iowa St,Kansas St,TCU , and West Virginia.
  15. C

    Pavia waived

    He should talk to Foug Flutie.DF went to the CFL and did well and was picked up by the Bills.Likely the only path for Pavia.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.