Recent content by CreekerCat

  1. C

    SECT announcement

    The mass hysteria over this is ridiculous. I’ll check back in six months, and see how many survived...if any. If they’re wrong, I’ll laugh my *** off at them the same way I did after SARS, the swine flu, avian flu, and all the other pandemics that were going to decimate the world population...
  2. C

    SECT announcement

    Last flu season the CDC said 34,000 people died in the US. The prior flu season the number was 61,000. US Coronavirus deaths are about 33...banning spectators wasn’t even a consideration in either of those years. Should people take precautions if they’re at risk of most any infectious...
  3. C

    Lil' Dick nixes father-son outing at UNLV

    Best quote of the article was... "I read that and I was like, 'What?' But I don’t want to go back to that. The thought of going to work for my dad again keeps me up at night." he's got the same problem as his dad. There's a lot of things keeping the Pitino men awake at night.
  4. C

    5th year transfers

    They could also be enrolled in UofL's Advanced Sign Language program--taught by Professor Pimptino himself. He was just providing them with a real world example after the game this weekend.
  5. C

    5th year transfers

    Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other D1 programs that offer Master and PhD level programs in Principles of Pimpin' or Concepts of Pole Dancing--Just UofL. However, they could also be enrolled in UofL's Dorm Room Management Program as well.
  6. C

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    Unfortunately I don't believe Lil Ricky is going anywhere but Miss Katina has responded to to the UofL student lawsuit. http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2015/12/22/katina-powell-files-motion-dismiss-lawsuit-filed-by-university-of-louisville-studends/77790478/...
  7. C

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    Morning headline in the CJ just made me laugh..... ........"Pitino,UofL to Honor Minardi 'the Right Way'"......... Rest of the article is even funnier, including the parts where Ricky talks about the happenings that his lawyers told him to be quiet about...
  8. C

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2015/11/09/women-join-suit-against-katina-powell/75467094/
  9. C

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    Strippers now suing strippers according to the Underdogs. Suing Powell and the publisher. These strippers will be credible according to Card fans--unlike. Powell.
  10. C

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    I thinks he's correct--just his info is a little dated. Dr. Salem George from Lebanon was Vice Chair of the UofL Board of Trustees. Term expired this summer I believe. Great uncle or grandfather of Miss Kentucky Katie George. Also the same family that used to run the old, notorious, and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set