Recent content by Creamjunior

  1. C

    The media is always telling lies

    I don't either but I think Trump made a mistake putting Vance on the ticket . If he put Nikki Haley on the ticket he wins easily but right now I think Harris could win .
  2. C

    Why has Nikki Haley been successful in politics?

    You must be a sick person ! She is everything that Trump isn't .
  3. C

    Hunter Biden verdict

    We have lost it and I doubt we will ever get it back . We have two old men running for president and it doesn't matter who wins the American people are the losers . We have to depend on God to save us .
  4. C

    Caitlyn Clark assaulted...

    The only reason I have ever watched a women 's basketball game on tv is because of Caitlin Clark . I use to watch some of the Clemson girls play when in Clemson because it was free during Corvid .
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade