Recent content by crazedstatefan

  1. C

    Expansion

    Greetings Mountaineers. Like you all, I spend too much time thinking about the Big 12 and realignment, considering I am not paid to be doing that. I sent the below email to your President this morning. Thought you all might be interested in the idea. "I am an Iowa State alum and Cyclone fan...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season