Recent content by cramx3

  1. cramx3

    Beaver Stadium reconstruction thread

    My guess is that the temp stands are on top of the new structure to hold the stands. As in, they aren't on the ground and I think that's what people find concerning, since the stands are already kind of high up. I would say I trust the folks building this that it's safe, but visually, I can see...
  2. cramx3

    The Who announce farewell tour in USA & Canada

    I can confirm, I was there. The back uppers across the stage were curtained off. The floor was barely sold. I got a ticket right before walking in for front row of the lower level, basically sitting in the penalty box for the Devils, for $115 which was listed for $375 on livenation (the seats...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game