Recent content by Cracker

  1. C

    The new South Farm road is now

    It connects with Poor House Road. Take a right and it will take you to Hwy. 25.
  2. C

    OT. Need a divorce lawyer

    Mark Williamson. Best lawyer in town.
  3. C

    Starkville School District: facts and a few of my thoughts.

    I'm a proud 1980 graduate of SHS and I sent my kid to SA for several reasons. I'm not an education expert but I don't understand why SSD isn't doing better. Their budget is about $40,000,000. The city of Starkville only has about a $14,000,000 budget.
  4. C

    John Talty

    He looks like Steve Buscemi from Boardwalk Empire.
  5. C

    Brandon vs. USP

    Does anybody run the ball anymore?
  6. C

    Game coverage

    What channel is carrying our game on Directv in the Starkville area?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Jadan Baugh on Florida win, Heisman pose: 'I've been sending a message all year'
  2. 02 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning